Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone!  

I am back from my trip to Florida.  I have 4 sisters that live there and it was great spending time with all of them.

Want to see what I did while away?

First stop on the way to Florida was in a charming little town in SC called Beaufort.  Filled with old mansions and trees dripping with Spanish moss, it is set on the inter coastal waterway.

We walked around the town before having dinner to look at some of the beautiful homes.

We had dinner outside on the water, sitting at the table below.


The view below is taken from our room at the hotel we stayed at in Florida.


I went to the Naples Botanical gardens with a couple of my sisters.



We spent a day at the beach.



I went shopping and to the movies with Mr. Comforts..


Played 9 holes of golf.


And came home to crazy growth in my little herb and lettuce containers!!



It was a wonderful trip.  

I have to do some laundry.  Get some groceries and check out my booth at the antique mall to see what sold.

I will be catching up with all of you soon.
Welcome Home,
Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment