Monday, March 5, 2012

The Art of Living A Creative Life

The title of my post, is actually a subtitle from a magazine no longer in business.  It was called Claire Murray's La Vie Claire (the clear life).  

It was a magazine that "celebrated the art of living a creative life with passion, purpose, and inspiration."

That is the direction I want to take my blog towards.  I won't be making radical changes.  I have always posted about creating, whether it was creating a mosaic piece, creating a garden or creating a comfortable home.

Speaking of being creative.  I finally have a chance to get back to work on the French Settee, that I started before Christmas and told you about here.

Here is what it looks like so far.
  
This has been quite a challenge for me.  When it is finished, I will show you step by step how I did it.

Thank you all for taking the poll on my side bar and for your wonderful comments.  The poll is still open and will be up for a while.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment