Thursday, March 8, 2012

RE-Create

Here is a before picture of a project I am currently working on.

It is part of an old porch from a home in New England.  I have used it as a candle stick in the past. It has a twin too.  But now both of them will be getting a whole new life.  Hopefully I will have them finished in a few days and will post about it.

On other news....some thank yous are in order.  I have been lucky enough to have won a couple of giveaways in the past week or so.

First, Cheryl from JoJo's Joys had a giveaway for this wonderful old movie, and I won.

Thank you Cheryl!  I can't wait for a raining afternoon to watch this.

Vee from A Haven For Vee was making refrigerator magnets and offer some to her readers.  She custom made this one for me...See the roosters?  Does Vee know me, or what?


Thank you Vee!

I spent this week going on all of my annual doctor appointments.  It seems they all come due in March.   At least I get them over for the year!

What have you been up to?
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment