Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another 2012 Project and the Booth Reveal

Another project for 2012 here at The Comforts of Home is this clock in the picture below.

I want to make it look more like an old Swedish Mora clock, so I plan on painting it similar to the one in the picture below
I love the old chippy grey look of it.

On To The Booth Reveal...

So, I spent the last week setting the booth up at Needful Things Antique Mall in Hendersonville, NC.  Mr. Comforts of Home built some  corner walls and hung some rods, so that I  could hang drop cloth curtains to define my space.

Some of you are familiar with my other blog, Flea Market Makeovers, that I started last May.  The reason I started that blog was to show tutorials and makeovers of flea market finds.  I planned on opening up a booth to sell my repurposed "finds".

If you want to see how the booth looks, head on over to Flea Market Makeovers, just click HERE.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment