Friday, January 13, 2012

a little something i have been dreaming about...


For quite some time now I have been dreaming of opening a little garden shop or garden section attached to the Willows.  I spend my drives to California imagining just how it will look, what I will sell, the beauty and whimsy of it all.  Well, with the help of my lovely employee and "master gardener" Krista, this dream will soon be a reality.  We have started construction on the front west side of our building and we hope to have the loveliest of little garden shops open to all in the next few months.  I will keep you posted as it comes along, but I just thought I would share this exciting news and some of the pictures I have been drooling over as I wait for it all to become a reality!  So, what would you want in your local garden shop?  What would draw you in?  Please share!  


(photo sources - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment