Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Project

I haven't really started a project list this year.  I have been remodeling and recreating for the past two and a half years on this home and most of the projects have been completed.

One thing that I have wanted to do for SEVERAL years is to paint this armoire.  I couldn't find a recent picture of it.  This one is two years old.

Currently it is in our master bedroom and the flat screen TV is inside it.

Eventually we will hang the TV on the wall, and this piece can be repurposed.

I have a couple of ideas.  One is as a bar.
This one is from Country Living.  I love the old mirrors in the doors.

The other idea, is just as a storage cabinet, and I love this painted look.

It looks like a big project and I am not sure when I will get to it, but when I do, I will share it with you.

Tomorrow I hope to post pictures of my booth in the antique mall.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment