Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reality Shot

Today I am linking up with Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for Reality Shot Thursday.

As you know, I have a couple of projects I have been working on that have stalled, due to waiting for waxes and tools to arrive.  I have been working on these projects in my loft area.  

Normally the loft looks like this....

But since, I am painting the big black hutch Louis Blue, and it was in the loft area, that is where I am working.  I am also working on recovering the French settee in the same area.  

So for the last two weeks as my projects stalled, this is what the loft area looks like.

The good news is that the dark wax I have been waiting for is coming in today and I am going to pick it up.  So this weekend, I should have the hutch finished! Woohoo!!

Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment