Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pergola

Last year when we bought this house, I showed you the barren back yard, and told you my dreams of having a pergola and fireplace.  I showed you this inspiration picture.

After spending a year here and working on the inside, we finally were able to start working on the outside.  You saw some of the work in this post.

We decided at this point to have a fire pit instead of a fireplace.  But guess what?

Mr. Comforts of Home started the PERGOLA today!

See that tall beam sticking out of the ground on the right of the flagstone patio?
Here is another view....you can see it on the left now.

Yep, that lonely post is going to grow up to become a Pergola soon.  I will show you pictures as it progresses.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway.  Just go here to enter.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment