Sunday, November 14, 2010

Country Chic

This past weekend, my blog friend Jenn from Sweet Eye Candy Creations, came to Asheville to work on an amazing event that is happening next year.  It is called "Once Upon A Dream, A Prairie Fairytale Event".  To Learn more about it, click the link button on my sidebar.

While she was here, we got to spend the day together, driving around Asheville and the beautiful countryside surrounding it.

Shall I share a few North Carolina "Country Chic" pictures I took?  Please click on any picture to enlarge....especially the last one!

Look at this great vintage tractor!


A pretty end of fall view.

This bull got mad that we were taking its picture and walked behind a stand of trees, so we couldn't take anymore!


Want to come visit me for the day and see some more Country Chic?  I would love it!

Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment