Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rooster Party!

I am joining Barb at Bella Vista for a Rooster Party! The actual party starts tomorrow the 6th but I saw a few of you starting early so I joined in the fun!  Everyone in blog land is or will be showing off their roosters!  So after visiting me, head over to Barb's blog to see all of the other blogger roosters!

I love French Country decor.  So, I have quite a few roosters inside and outside my home.  Here are some of them.
This is a decoupage rooster I created from vintage French letters and vintage French song books.  Available here.

The original rooster paintings I purchased from Donna at Mourning Dove Cottage.




Rooster Salt and Pepper in the kitchen hutch.

A pretty rooster apron from a blog friend.







The fabric above is on my kitchen chair cushions.


High on top of the book case is a metal rooster.


This red guy was a gift from Penny at Lake Lure Cottage Kitchen.  It is now outside by my front porch.



I have these wonderful rooster napkin rings....

These rooster plates sit on my dining room hutch.

I know I might have missed a few....Thank you for taking the time to visit me for the Rooster Party.  Have fun visiting all of the other blogs.  I am heading out visiting them right now!
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment