Monday, August 2, 2010

A Postcard

A little while back, Vee from A Haven for Vee mentioned on her blog, that she had received a post card from another blogger.  Vee graciously offered to mail a postcard to one of her readers.  I was the lucky first response asking for the postcard.
It came in the mail on Saturday.  It is not often anymore that I receive a hand written letter or postcard.  It seems the whirlwind world we live in demands quick emails.

I received another postcard recently from Melinda at Tales From My Empty Nest, while she was on vacation at the beach.  It was so sweet of her to think of me.

When was the last time you sat down to write a letter, or postcard?  For me, it was this morning as I returned one to Vee.


Carrying on the tradition, I have ONE postcard to send to the first blogger that requests one in the comments.

Happy Monday.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment