Thursday, August 19, 2010

almost there


So, the kitchen remodel is mostly done and the unpacking has made some serious headway. Yet, you always seem to still get stuck in an area or two right when you think it should all be complete and you are ready to move on. I did, however, promise some pictures this week and, as people have been asking for them, I didn't want to go back on my word. I will just have to post more when it is all really done. So, here are some pictures (ok, perhaps a few too many... I was feeling a bit indecisive)... Hope you like it all so far!


A few things still on our to-do list...
1. Hang our new TV (you can see the tape marks where it will go)...


2. Shelves for either side of the cook-top (the cabinets that used to be there never actually opened all the way, so I am extra excited for the open shelving!)...


*Dishes waiting for shelves...


3. Waiting on the piece I bought for this corner of the kitchen. We needed to put legs on it due to the air return on the ground, so we are just waiting for it to return...


4. Hang pictures and mirror in bathroom...


Well, what do you think? I do always love to hear your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment