Thursday, November 8, 2012

French Chandeliers

We are replacing the chandeliers that are in the house we just bought.  They are nice chandeliers, just not our style.  I will be taking the chandeliers to a consignment shop.  Here is the one currently in our dining room.  Keep in mind that I am painting the walls a different color, too.


I decorate in the French Country style.  I have been looking on Houzz.com  for some ideas and here are a few I found.  I didn't realize how many different styles of French Country chandeliers there were!




Is there anyone here that strikes your fancy?  We have actually already bought the new lighting for the house.  The chandelier we chose for the dining room is similar to a couple I have shown you.  

We are moving forward - no pun intended - on our move.  The flooring that was ordered is now in, and after it is delivered to our house it has to acclimate for 72 hours before they can start laying it.    We are not going to be able to get the house painted before we move in due to time constraints, so we will just deal with that after we move.  Got to go with the flow, right?

I am packing still, and the move in date is still set for Nov. 26th.  I can't wait to get in there and start house whispering!  I am looking forward to showing you real pictures of my home and not just inspiration photos!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly what I was after. Found this blog worth a read. Also, recemmonding it to my peers as well. Well done. Keep it up!
    Premier Range Glass Splashbacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทางเข้าpg เป็นอีกหนึ่ง ปากทางเข้าพนัน PGSLOT เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมอย่างยิ่งที่สุด เนื่องด้วยเป็นเว็บไซต์พนัน สล็อตออนไลน์ ประสิทธิภาพ ที่เปิดให้บริการPG ที่เยี่ยมที่สุด

    ReplyDelete