Thursday, February 2, 2012

Violas and The Winner

I am fortunate that I live in a climate where you can grow some flowers in the winter time.  Here, in the mountains of NC, Violas love the cooler weather and do quite well.

I finally removed my small Christmas evergreen trees from the urns at my front door.  It their place, I planted some Violas.



I chose red and yellow.  I actually HAD to pick these particular ones.  Want to know why?  They had my name written all over them.

No, seriously, they really did have my name on them.  See the stakes below.

Ok, on to the business at hand.  The winner of the Country Home magazines is Kelly of Essence of Home.  She was the 8th comment on the giveaway post.

Kelly said...
Oh.....please pick me!! I would LOVE to have those. I miss that magazine so much. Maybe it will come back one day like Victoria did. I can't believe you're going to part with those. Thanks for this fun giveaway!
Congrats Kelly.  I will contact you for your mailing address.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment