Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Tray" Chic

I have been looking for a large, low sided tray to set on my coffee table for a while.  Originally I was looking for a wicker tray, but the only ones I could find in the large size that I wanted cost around $80 and that was more than I wanted to spend.

Yesterday I was in Pier One and saw a larger wicker tray for $49 and as I debated whether or not to buy it, I spied a tray that was wood and leather, buried under the wicker trays.  I dug it out and loved it at first sight.

I love the combination of wood and leather.


It has a vintage look about it.


The details are wonderful.


And the best part?  It was on sale for $24.00.

I also wanted to show you the new fireplace screen we got a few weeks ago at Target.  We had needed a screen since we bought the house 2-1/2 years ago.  But they all were between $100 - $200.


This one was on sale for $35.00!

It just goes to show you, if you wait and search long enough, you just might find what you are looking for!
Linking to:
From My Front Porch To Yours Treasure Hunt Thursdays
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment