Thursday, September 15, 2011

moving along...


As I have mentioned before (both here and here) our lovely Chicago Burches have been in the throws of a remodel since last spring.  Well, they are finally done and "moved-in" (you know, they are sleeping there, but not necessarily unpacked).  So, I am off to see them next week to help with the unpacking and, my favorite part, the decorating of their beautiful new home.  I will be sure to take lots of pictures as, I do believe, everyone loves to see a remodel, yes?  For a little mini update, here's a peek at the last progress I saw...

the back of the house last spring...

the back of the addition this summer, with a newly expanded kitchen/great room (and that amazing fire place!), master bedroom upstairs and basement downstairs...

 the side of the house when they bought it...

a look down the side with the porte-cochere and addition in back...

I cannot wait to be there and see it all done!
I also cannot wait to be in Chicago in their beautiful fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment