Thursday, September 8, 2011

Clean Up On aisle Seven!

I have more company coming this weekend.  In fact, she arrives today.  It is Jen from Sweet Eye Candy Creations.  She is holding the Once Upon A Dream, A Prairie Fairy Tale Event here in Asheville next month.  She is coming here to wrap up some final things and I invited her to stay at my house.

Therefore, "clean up" is in order.  I have curtain makings in the kitchen eating area...



In the great room....

Well, actually everywhere!

Since this is the first time Jen will visit my house, I am picking up my curtain making messes and putting the job aside until her visit is over.

I have all of the panels finished.  I just need to attach the toile top pieces and fringe.  So see you all next week with the finished results and a GIVEAWAY!
Welcome Home,
Penny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment