Monday, June 20, 2011

Green.....

Do you grow veggies?  How is your garden doing?  Mine is doing wonderfully at the moment.



I don't add pesticides to my garden.  My growing medium is soil, cow poo and blood meal. 

Zucchini
I try to be conscientious about what I eat. 

Chives, spring onions, oregano, tarragon, thyme, basil leeks and parsley

I try to eat organic if I can. 

French green beans

I try to grow my own veggies, or shop at a local farmers market.
Red peppers.

I am not into canning, but I do freeze excess veggies to savor in the winter in soups and stews.

Tomatoes

French radishes, carrots and beets.
Rainbow Chard.

So tell me....do you have a great recipe for zucchini?  Would you share it here?  I have an over abundance of it this year....
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment