Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tea Cart Library

I have had a vintage tea cart for a couple of years now.  I originally purchased it to mosaic, but decided it was to valuable to change it. 

So what to do with a tea cart.  Well, I could have set a tea service on it.  But I didn't want to do that.

One day Sherri, of  Sherri's Jubilee did a post on storing and displaying books and one of the pictures she had found while doing an Internet search was this one below.


I loved the whole look of it!  So I decided I would create my version of that picture with my tea cart.


But for some reason, mine seems a little blah....




Maybe because it is small.


 Maybe it is the accessories.



So I will keep working at it, until I like it.  Any suggestions?
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment