Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You Meet The Sweetest People Here!

You meet the sweetest people in blogland.  I received this package from Judi at Cranberry Blossoms the other day.

She said she saw it and immediately thought of me.
Does that ever happen to you when you are out shopping?  We might not meet in real life, but we know each others likes and dislikes, just as if we have been best friends since childhood.

Thank you Judi!  You are so sweet and thoughtful!  I love them....


I also received these fabulous French Fleur de Lis gift bags in the mail.
Aren't they wonderful?  I won them in a giveaway that Lisa of Pickles and Cheese had.  She is going to be selling these in her ETSY shop, I believe.

It's snowing again today....It is beautiful....
Hurry Up Spring!

Welcome Home,
Penny
p.s. only one more day to vote on the post on my right sidebar....

No comments:

Post a Comment