Saturday, March 13, 2010

Busy....Busy....Busy....

Now that spring is getting closer, I am going to take a blog/computer break and spend a few weeks planning my potager and my country French outdoor living space.

Above is an inspiration photo.
  

 I also purchased a new camera... A Canon Rebel xsi SLR camera.  I am looking forward to learning how to use it while on my blogging/computer break.

Even though I won't be blogging, I have scheduled several posts to be published during my computer break.  They will have some wonderful porch decorating ideas. 

When I return to blogging, I will be having a   giveaway.  So keep your eye open for the giveaway date.  Sign up as a follower and you won't miss anything!

p.s. since I won't be checking my computer, I am turning off "comments" while I take my break.  I will also stop accepting anonymous comments during my break.  See you about April 5-6....

Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment