Sunday, February 28, 2010

le coq

le cog
Rooster

I love roosters.  They are soooo country French.  Here are some of the roosters I have in my home.

First, a rooster finial on top of a table lamp.


Next, an embroidered rooster pillow on a living room chair.


 This rooster fabric covers my kitchen chairs.



A rooster lamp.


My favorite rooster sitting on my dining room hutch.
A rooster, hen and chicks sitting on a vintage French wine barrel lid turned into a lazy susan, in my kitchen.
A white rooster teapot on my cookbook shelf.
Some rooster paintings, by Donna, on a wall in my kitchen.
A pair of rooster on my kitchen table.


An outdoor rooster, waiting for spring. 
I have purchased some of my roosters, and some were gifts.  I haven't showed all of them to you.  Do you think I have a problem? :-)
Do you have roosters?

p.s.  don't forget to take part in the poll on the top right side of the blog.  Only a couple more days left to participate!

Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment